Turn to the natural side of skin care with Nanoil Argan Oil!
Hi everyone! 🙂
How are you all doing? I hope you’re ready for a review of my new favourite product. Enjoy!
To start with, my skin has always been problematic. As a teenager, I struggled with acne and rosacea and as I got older my skin became more and more sensitive and most cosmetics irritated me. I damaged my hair using a straightener for many years and was surprised that my hair wasn’t long and shiny like my friends’. Today, taking care of myself is something that gives me confidence, but choosing the right products is not so simple. When I switched to natural skin care and started using organic and plant-based products my skin and hair finally came back to life.
Nanoil Argan Oil has been with me for a few months now and I know it’s not going anywhere. It contains only 1 ingredient – pure argan oil. You may know this plant-based oil as ‘liquid gold’. It contains over 100 active ingredients that make it a powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants neutralise the damaging effects of free radicals, responsible for the formation of wrinkles.
By choosing Nanoil Argan Oil you can be sure that it:
- contains NO parabens, synthetic dyes, silicones, fragrances, PEGs or other synthetic ingredients,
- has a lightweight formula that absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave a greasy film on the skin,
- is hypoallergenic, non-irritating and non-drying,
- is 100% natural, unrefined and cold-pressed,
- can be used by vegans and vegetarians,
- is Not tested on animals,
- comes from a trusted source,
- is certified by ECOCERT,
- has hundreds of positive online reviews.
How do I use Nanoil Argan Oil?
Nanoil Argan Oil has changed my concept of skin and hair care. All it takes is one good quality product instead of a lot of useless ones that just take up space. I didn’t believe that natural oils could enter my daily skin care routine – today, I can’t imagine a day without Nanoil 🙂 It not only saves me time and money but also provides me with zero-waste skin care that reduces the amount of trash I produce to live in harmony with nature. It’s important paying attention to aspects such as no animal testing, quality certifications, dermatological testing and positive expert reviews. The Nanoil brand made me realise the importance of natural skin care and choosing safe products from trusted sources.
I use Nanoil Argan Oil as:
- face serum,
- serum for lashes and brows,
- an additive to moisturisers,
- makeup remover and facial cleansing oil,
- hair oil,
- serum for ends,
- scalp rub-on conditioner,
- nail and cuticle conditioner,
- body lotion,
- remedy for skin irritation (razor burn),
- relief for sunburn.
Discover argan oil and other Nanoil natural oils on nanoil.us Or maybe you’ve already tried the Nanoil oils? Let me know in the comments section! Bye for now 🙂